FUTURELIGHT™ OUR MOST ADVANCED BREATHABLE-WATERPROOF TECHNOLOGY.
At the heart of Athlete Tested. Expedition Proven.™ is the philosophy that authentic athlete insights push our design and engineering teams to propel our products forward. Our FUTURELIGHT™ technology is no different.
For the first time ever, we've added air permeability to a waterproof membrane. The nano structure of the FUTURELIGHT™ membrane allows air to pass through for better venting and breathability without sacrificing waterproofness and durability.
This new nano-fiber structure enabled us to create our most lightweight, breathable membrane to date. An ultra-thin, nimble garment that feels comfortable and provides the protection needed against the elements in the harshest environments.
Key Features of The North Face Freethinker Ski Pants
- Body: 70D x 70D 146 g/m² 3L 100% recycled nylon ripstop with tricot backer with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Kickpatches: 420D x 500D 230 g/m² 100% nylon
- Hyperarticulated fit built around skiing and riding
- Two #3 YKK?« AquaGuard?« zip, harness-friendly, bonded bellow cargo pockets with gear clips
- #5 YKK?« AquaGuard?« zip outer-leg vents with drop-seat feature
- Zip outseam hem gusset with additional snap adjustments
- StretchVentÔäó gaiters with gripper elastic and boot hook
- Bonded, reinforced kickpatches and hem
- Stay-down zip pulls
- Chimney VentingÔäó system
- Integrated crotch gusset
- Removable suspenders
- Integrated waist adjustment
- Jacket-to-pant integration
- Lot Lift System
- Standard fit
- Weight: 670 g (23.63 oz)