Designed to combine a generous 104mm last and Flex Liner, this boot is the reference for merging performance with a comfortable fit that suits all your recreational skiing needs. It’s also easy to step in and lightweight, so you can say goodbye to uncomfortable, hard to put on boots forever!
- Twinframe: Thanks to its bi-material construction of the Twinframe design, the hard chassis part delivers power transmission and precision, while the softer upper part offers better rebound and wrapping.
- Flex liner: Liner specifically designed with flex areas around the calf and ankles for optimized comfort.
- Calf adjuster: The Calf Adjuster offers a higher and wider calf perimeter capacity, fitting all leg shapes easily and quickly.
- Polyolefin: A more durable material, which also provides lightness and stability.
- Flex sport+: Liner specifically designed with flex areas around the calf and ankles for optimized comfort.
- 360° 35mm: A 35mm strap to hold the foot securely and optimize power transmission.
- Alpine premounted ISO 5355: Alpine pads are premounted and compatible with ISO 9462 alpine bindings.
- 4 screwed aluminium: Four screwable buckles that are easy to remove for bootfitting and repair purposes.
- Riveted oversized pivot: The Riveted Oversized Pivot ensures perfect power transmission between cuff and shell.
- Alpine Boot last: 104
- Strap: 360° 35MM
- Weight: 1780 g
- Techno: Alpine pads
- Franchise: X ACCESS
- Norm: Alpine
- Tech inserts: No
- Width: Wide
- Flex: 90