Built for skiers prioritizing all-day comfort and convenience, this boot offers an easy-to-use walk feature and cozy liner, so you can explore the whole mountain with ease.
- 2 riveted alumix + 1 ratchet: The ratchet buckle is located on the cuff to offer easier tooth catch up and a wider adjustment range.
- Polyolefin + easy step-in overlap: The softer and easier to handle material creates a suppler overlap that makes it easier to step into the boot, while also providing lightness and allowing greater progressivity.
- Hike and ride: Salomon’s patented system combines the backbone release with a specific V-cut shape on the back of the lower shell. It allows for effortless walkability in hike mode and strong back support and progressive forward flex when skiing down.
- Polyolefin: More durable material, also providing lightness and stability.
- My Custom Fit comfort: This liner offers great comfort, good insulation and easy step-in.
- 360° 35mm: A 35mm strap to hold the foot securely and optimize power transmission.
- Alpine premounted ISO 5355: Alpine pads are premounted and compatible with ISO 9462 alpine bindings.
- Riveted oversized pivot: The Riveted Oversized Pivot ensures perfect power transmission between cuff and shell.
- Alpine Boot last: 104
- Strap: 35
- Weight: 1650 g
- Techno: Alpine - Adult
- Franchise: QST ACCESS
- Norm: Alpine
- Tech inserts: No
- Width: Wide
- Flex: 80