Tick-borne illnesses are the fastest growing bacterial infections in the United States. Insect Shield technology is an EPA-approved, odorless insect protection piece built right into the fabric, providing protection for the entire family against insects, including those that can carry Lyme Disease, Zika, West Nile Virus, malaria, and other insect-borne diseases. Royal Robbins has added Insect Shield to their Everyday Traveler Pant to repel insects, protect against harmful UV rays, and provide a lightweight, quick-dry, easy to wear adventure staple, the Royal Robbins Men's Bug Barrier Everyday Traveler Pant. The security pockets are large enough for passports and large smart phones.
- Insect Shield repels insects including those that can carry Lyme disease, Zika, and other insect-borne diseases
- Travel pocket configuration - zippered side cell phone pocket and rear pocket in addition to drop-in hand and back pockets
- Security fly and soft interior waistband for comfort and wicking
- Eco-friendly bluesign approved fabric
- 32-inch inseam
- Fabric: Discovery Stretch Nylon w/Insect Shield 96% Nylon, 4% Spandex