A more technical version of our crowd favorite, the AP Pant. Whether you’re headed to the Sierras, the Adirondacks, or your local crag, this pair’s right for every backcountry adventure. Quick-drying, breathable recycled nylon resists abrasion and holds up to weeks on the trail.
- Body: AP Ripstop (85% Recycled Nylon, 15% Elastane)
- Ripstop nylon fabric with the right amount of stretch
- Full gusset and harness-compatible construction
- Articulated knees for extra durability
- Standard Fit
- Inseam: 30" / 76 cm
- Fabric Weight: 5.8 oz / 165 g