Developed in collaboration with the side of your brain that craves a feeling it hasn't even experienced yet, the Line Blade Women's Ski is just like its counterpart, The Blade, but it features a slightly narrower waist width at 92mm. Quick edge to edge turning capabilities paired with a tight turning radius make the Blade W the ultimate women's carving ski. Rip up the groomers all morning long, and plow through the crud in the afternoon with the help of the large shovel, the Blade W will tackle any terrain you throw at it.
- 5CUT™ MULTI-RADIUS SIDECUT: FIVE different radiuses are blended into the ski’s sidecut. The result? A wide variety of turn shapes and an intuitive feel.
- EARLY RISE: The tip and tail lift away from the snow to bring the contact points closer to the center of the ski. This increases a ski's lift in deep snow and allows it to engage more quickly on hardpack when rolled over on edge.
- EARLY TAPER: The widest point of the sidecut begins tapering earlier in the tip & tail which reduces hook ups in powder.
- DIRECTIONAL FLEX: The softer tip floats & initiates turns easily while the stiffer tail provides power, stability & high speed control.
- THIN TIP: A thin core & sidewall in the tips are 100 grams lighter per pair for reduced swing weight & tip bounce.
- GAS PEDAL METAL: Titanal focused across the ski width provides increased edge grip and torsional stability while maintaining a lively feel along the length of the ski. Two independent tip and tail Titanal pieces add extra power and energy.
- SIDEWALL CONSTRUCTION: Ultra-High Density Polyethylene vertical walls over the edges absorb vibrations and provide powerful energy transmission.
- ASPEN CORE: 100% Aspen for the lightest, most nimble feel.