Throwback vibes, classic bib style, and the storm-stopping power of GORE-TEX performance fabrics.
Style, performance and sustainability are the three focal points of the men's Burton Reserve Bib Pant. A style as classic as it gets comes updated with a full array of tech features including the proven waterproof performance of GORE-TEX fabrics featuring fully-taped seams with GORE-SEAM tape. Living Lining� thermo-regulating technology provides climate controlled comfort, while rider-friendly details like Test-I-Cool zippered vents and an array of handy pockets make these pants worthy of everything from spring slush to waist-deep pow.
- Relaxed fit allows for easy movement, with room for layers underneath
- GORE-TEX two-layer fabric is windproof, waterproof, breathable, and durable: It's the versatile solution to staying warm and dry while moving outside; GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY�
- GORE-SEAM tape provides durable seam protection for a completely weather and waterproof design; YKK� water-resistant zippers
- Living Lining� provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- Mapped with embossed taffeta and small-hole mesh for added breathability and warmth; Mesh-lined, no-snag Test-I-Cool venting
- Adjustable elastic suspender straps; Crotch gusset for easy movement
- Back pockets with hook-and-loop closure, zippered chest pockets, and zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets
- bluesign� approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing