Warmth and style meet with this two-in-one mitten that includes a breathable, waterproof shell and a soft, removable high-pile sherpa fleece liner.
From park and pipe to powder-day stash hunting, warm hands go a long way to keep you comfortable and doing your thing on the mountain. The men's Burton Hi-Five Mittens serve up insulated warmth and storm protection for your digits. The leather palm adds durability and the dexterity to manage buckles and gear with ease. A touchscreen-compatible thumb means for easy connectivity, and the removable fleece liner gives you options when spring arrives and makes for easy drying between powder days.
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric shell is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick-drying; Liner-to-shell integration
- Screen Grab� with a premium and durable leather thumb is touchscreen-compatible, giving you freedom to control your device
- Durable, premium leather on the palm is soft and supple, combining maximum comfort with waterproof performance
- High-pile sherpa fleece removable liner is super soft and extra cozy
- Thermacore insulation provides focused warmth
- Extended-length storm cuff provides additional coverage
- Ergonomic, pre-curved fit
- D-ring and hook; Removable wrist leash