An energetic ski with a bounce which likes to go fast, these improvements allow the ski to strengthen its hold due to the increase of the the length of the edge ; on the powder side, the new progression of the flex makes the handling easier in the deep. To maintain the clean basis of the Orb, a double titanal plate in an H shape has been perfected. It focuses the energy of the titanal and allows the ski to be aerial while still being on the ground. A piste, and edge of the piste, beast.
Key Features of Black Crows Orb Skis
- Intermediate waist: 88 mm underfoot
- Tip rocker: good pivot and easy turn transition
- Long classic camber: classic underfoot camber with wide ski/snow contact for cutting downhill turns
- Double Titanal H-shape plate along the ski: rebound and energy while keeping the weight as low as possible
- Energetic flex with great edge grip: peforming but manoeuvrable