The kids' Anon Burner Helmet features in-mold shell construction for a lightweight feel with a sleek, low-profile fit. A 360° BOA® Fit System offers quick, micro-adjustable fit with the turn of a dial, and the Fidlock® magnetic helmet strap buckle allows for easy one-hand operation, even with gloves. Sleek fixed vents keep the air flowing for fog-free goggles and all-day comfort. Our classic fleece liner and ear pads offer optimal warmth and quick-drying comfort.
- In-mold shell construction fuses a lightweight polycarbonate shell with an EPS liner for sleek comfort and a low profile fit
- Passive ventilation channels integrated into the helmet draw fresh air in the front and pull moisture out the back
- Youth 360° BOA® Fit System integrates a fit dial below the helmet shell and provides for micro adjustments in a complete halo around the wearer's head
- Classic fleece on liner and ear pads provides optimal warmth and comfort
- Fidlock® snap helmet buckle uses magnets to allow you to open and close the buckle with one hand, even when wearing gloves
- Anon Warranty All Anon products are backed by a 1-year warranty from date of purchase. Anon helmets are also backed by a 2-year crash replacement policy.
- Weight: 386g