Free Shipping On Orders Over $99*
- Free Economy Ground Delivery (3-6 Business Days) on most orders over $99*
- Free shipping applies to contiguous US/48 States Only
*Exclusions to Free Shipping:
All eligible orders will be shipped with a 3-6 day delivery. Free Economy Ground shipping is only available in the contiguous lower 48 states (excluding AK, HI, international orders, PO boxes and APO addresses and excludes all oversized items such as Bikes, Wakesurfers, Surfboards, Paddleboards, Water Trampolines and Car Racks.)
Processing & Delivery Times
- Economy orders typically ship within 2-6 business days.
- Expedited Orders placed before 1:00 PM CST typically ship the same day.
- Due to Covid-19 many shipping carriers are experiencing delays in specific regions of the country.
- Orders placed over the weekend or on Holidays will ship the next business day.
- NOTE: If the shipping address is different from the billing address there could be a delay in your shipment due to credit card company verification procedures.
Delivery time is calculated in business days. Shipments are delivered Monday to Friday. Expected delivery dates are provided by the shipper (FedEx UPS, USPS), and are subject to change due to weather and other conditions beyond our control. We do our best to give you the information on your delivery date provided by the shipper, but we are not liable for carrier shipping delays. If you have any questions, please call 800-435-4505, or try our chat during business hours.
Expedited US Shipping
Expedited US shipping options and rates are viewable in the cart based on order contents and delivery location.
- Express orders to the Contiguous United States are shipped FedEx Ground, US Priority mail or FedEx Air. All Post Office (P.O.) Boxes will be shipped using Priority Mail.
- Orders to APO, AE, AA, AP or any other Armed Services deliveries are shipped using United States Postal Service (USPS) only.
- Ground Orders to Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, Guam and American Samoa are shipped using United States Postal Service (USPS) . Air shipments are sent via FedEx Air.
- Ground Orders to Alaska & Hawaii are shipped using United States Postal Service (USPS).
- All orders of kayaks and paddleboards and other oversized items are shipped by Truck Line only due to size.
FedEx may require a signature for delivery on packages delivered to apartments or packages of high value.